Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hunting the Elusive

I should be packing for a weekend trip (yes, another), but this increasingly common task is always met with reluctance, procrastination, and an unhealthy and oft-annoying mix of laziness and panic: What to pack? Where will I be going again? Oh, sunshine, will you be there? Or, more perplexingly, will I have to play dress-up and pretend to be an adult?

Admittedly, I am looking forward to running around a city sans tights, sweater, and numerous layers of clothing, but digging my pre-Portland clothes, i.e., California/perpetual summer clothes, sandals, etc., out of hibernation can be quite a task at times. And, to make things worse, this constant packing and unpacking reminds me how much I need a new weekender.

Ashley Watson has just informed us that she will be launching a men's line to augment her already-adorable line of reconstructured, guilt-free bags. We only have a few of her bags left, and, having not expected them to fly off our virtual shelves so quickly, we haven't yet placed another order to re-stock. I'm sure that will change soon. Take a peak at one of the new men's styles:


The Ashley Watson Dunlin has potential as a possible weekender. Imagine it in the perfect, broken-in rust brown. Very collegiate-looking and functional.

No comments: