Sunday, May 4, 2008

Of the Navy Persuasion

As requested, here are more pictures of the Church & State blouse: Peter Pan collar, cascading scalloped ruffles--pretty darn adorable. I'll post these up on the shop.
As you can see below, the belt is removable, and this blouse is very versatile. This seems more prim and proper and, I think, works even for a more conservative office.

Here, I paired it with my current-favorite vintage necklace and (surprise, surprise) my Rachel Comey skinny belt.


Also, we have one more pair of the Mociun high-waisted shorts in navy, size small.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so very cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the blouse...Very cute.

Anonymous said...

i love love the top.

Anonymous said...

VEry cute short and blouse. Just love your blog. You are a great writer.

SOTTO boutique said...

I'm glad you like the top. We're smitten with it, too.